Monday, November 28, 2011

CSC67

This week at CASE Study Challenge #67, we are casing Kryssi Ng. Here is her work. Fabulous. Now, here is my card. Actually, this sketch is so fun to work with and is a great place to start,especially when the mojo is slowing down. Thanks to Chupa, for finding this great card of Kryssi's for me to CASE. This is one that I am sure to use over and over.

This card is done with a Close To My Heart set called Something Splendid. The sentiment is from TPC Studio called Card Crafting Hello.




 So, here is another one, or should I say 3 that I did with that study. These card are done with a Flourishes Stamp set, Waterlilies. This is the first time I have used this beautiful set. The first card sentiment is from my computer and the other two are from the set.



 Well, thanks for stopping by my little blog. Have a great day.

Joan








5 comments:

  1. wow all of these flowers are gorgeous... Lovely cards..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful, love the flowers. Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, all of them are so beautiful! I really like the first one, with the botanical designs! Thank you for joining us at CASE Study this week! Chupa :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow! Those are all superb! LOVE the dry embossing on the first one and the leaves going up the side is fabulous! :) Found you via CASE Study. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clean and Simple. What a misnomer. There's nothing simple about them! (at least not for me)Great cards Joan!

    ReplyDelete