Sunday, October 10, 2010

A Little Prayer

                                               


Thought I would share another prayer card that I made. I love blue and yellow. So cheery and comforting. The papers and inks are from CTMH: Outdoor denim, Indian Corn blue and Buttercup. The flower sprig stamp is from something I found in my drawer. The sentiment is from MY Sentiments Exactly. I used my Cricut Storybook cartridge, Spellbinders nestabilities, Cuttlebug swiss dot embossing folder and EK punch for the border. Posting on Splitcoast stampers under general gallery. Thanks for visiting.

3 comments:

  1. Joan, this is so beautiful! Really heart the way you stamped and sponged the focal image. Beautiful blend of colors and patterns. Gingham just makes me happy happy! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card and blend of patterns - Lots of nice details, the kind of card I know would make me feel better if I received it. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I just love this one!!! The country feel, the blue and yellow, the frame you created. Delightful project!! Have a blessed week! Melisa

    ReplyDelete