Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Be My Valentine

I found this digital image, I apologize for not giving credit to the artist, but I can't find where I got it from. I will do some research and give proper credit. If anyone reading this can help me, I would appreciate the information. I now have learned that when I download an image, that I can save the artists' name so that I can give credit. The coloring was done with watercolor pencils. The papers are from Paper Pizazz. I made this card to send to my mother. Thanks for looking. Have a great day.

5 comments:

  1. This card looks warm, I believe your monther will love it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Joan, this is totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all the comments. My mother received this card on Friday with a box of goodies I had sent her. She just loved the card. My mom and I have done many crafts together over the years and I know she really appreciates a hand made gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to invite you to add your banner to our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there


    Free Digital Scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete