Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Be My Valentine

I found this digital image, I apologize for not giving credit to the artist, but I can't find where I got it from. I will do some research and give proper credit. If anyone reading this can help me, I would appreciate the information. I now have learned that when I download an image, that I can save the artists' name so that I can give credit. The coloring was done with watercolor pencils. The papers are from Paper Pizazz. I made this card to send to my mother. Thanks for looking. Have a great day.

4 comments:

  1. This card looks warm, I believe your monther will love it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the comments. My mother received this card on Friday with a box of goodies I had sent her. She just loved the card. My mom and I have done many crafts together over the years and I know she really appreciates a hand made gift.

    ReplyDelete