Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wee Henry Fishing

I made this cute easel card for my son, who loves to fish. This images is from Hambo Stamps and it is called Wee Henry Fishing. I love easel cards because they can be put on a shelf, desk, counter, whatever and enjoyed for a long time. On the inside, I have a nice poem and a letter that I wrote to my son about growing up, his accomplishments and loving who he has become as a young man. The sentiments are from CTMH stamp set. Thanks for taking a look.

7 comments:

  1. Such a cute little scene, Joan, a neat color combo! Thanks for joining us at the Hoedown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable image! Love the scene you created - your card is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Your son will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! Love the soft coloring too :) Thanks for playing along this week at the Hoedown!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's so cute, I could just pinch his cheeks! Thank you so much for you sweet comments on my project for PC's 350 Card and Gift blog hop! Next time I'm in town, I'll bring you some cookies...;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the watercolor look! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete