Saturday, May 14, 2011

C4C87 National Chocolate Chip Day and Forgotten Stamps

I was at a blog site and found this challenge. Sound like fun and a bit yummy!

Crazy 4 Challenges- Chocolate and Forgotten Stamps Friday.http://canyousayaddictedtostamps.blogspot.com/2011/05/crazy-4-challenges-chocolate-and.html

So, May 15th is National Chocolate Chip Day and I am going to enter this card into their challenge.

The chocolate chip cookie paper is from my stash. The tiny dotted paper, I made with my embossing folder and some brown ink. This stamp is one of the dollar stamps that I think I found at JoAnn's many months ago.  This was one of my first stamps that had some humor. Well, I am glad that I finally got to use it. Thanks for looking and have a great day.

 

6 comments:

  1. Hello Joan,
    You have won my 500 Followers giveaway! I haven't heard back from you so I thought I'd let you know as you might have missed it. Here's the post with the deets:
    http://ipalamountain.blogspot.com/2011/05/500-followers-giveaway-winner-and-some.html
    Please send me an email with your address, so that I can send it off to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that is so cute! love the cookies layers and the polka dots are like chips! Hugs! Thanks for visiting me today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card, love the choc chip papers, and the colour palette is really very soothing too me lol. thanks for entering my candy and linking my badge and candy to your sidebar. Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete
  4. How CUTE! Mmmm...chocolate chips!

    ReplyDelete