Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Beary Busy

Okay, you all know that men don't like fuss on their cards, so I made this cute little card so that my son could give it to his dad. My husband is a WHISTLER. He whistles all the time. So, this set from Close to My Heart (Beary Busy) was perfect. It may be a retired set by now, because it has been in my stamp drawer for awhile. The dp is retired from CTMH, also. I colored the image with Faber-Castell watercolor pencils.
On the inside is a quote from Tradefish designs http://www.tradefishdesigns.com/ set called Father Quotes.
The quote reads
                       "Any man can be a father,
                        It takes someone special to be a dad."   Author Unknown
So, my lucky husband got 2 special handmade cards( and a store bought one from my daughter). I had made a card at a Stamp'nUp card camp and gave it to my daughter about a week ago. Well, she forgot it at her apartment. Ugh. Okay, so she has one for next year.



No comments:

Post a Comment