Tuesday, February 7, 2012

SS9

The Stampin' Sisterhood posted an inspirational photo for this weeks challenge for Sisterhood Sundays SS9. What a beautiful photo! I was so tempted to go with a tree on my card, but instead I chose flowers.

So, here is my card for SS9. I used several different flower images from my stamp stash for this  card. But, I  have used  FLORAL 497-09  of  Rubbernecker stamp for the main flower in the foreground. Again, I am using another saying from the Garden Phrase Set 508. I love this set of sentiments! I also have found that my markers work fantastic on the red rubber used by Rubbernecker Stamps.
Thanks for stopping by my little blog. Have a great day. 

Joan



3 comments:

  1. So pretty and feminine feeling! I love the use of color!

    Thanks for your sweet comment the other day about my braces as accessories :) My friend made me promise I'd smile and not hide them, and I will! How sad would that be to hide your smile for that long!

    Have a great day Joan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so sweet! I always forget to use the stamping off/stamp twice technique for added dimension and beauty. Your sponging on the die cut sentiment and background looks perfect too!

    I hope your Valentine's Day was sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your printing work on the paper card, but i think it is not enough you want to more decorate this paper card by using ribbons and other things......

    Plastic Card
    Plastic Cards
    Scratch Card Printing

    ReplyDelete