Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Daisy Field

Good morning friends. Just a quick card to share.

 Did you ever find a pack of papers that is totally not you, but you want a change in your color palette? Well, I found a pretty paper pad at JoAnn's from the from GCD Studio by designer Kathy Davis called Happiness. The palate is  hues of plum and grape, with splashes of  aqua and green. Okay, I like green and aqua, but I am not a real fan of purple, until now. My card today only has tiny dots of purple, in the designer paper background flowers.  I'll post a card tomorrow with more purple. 

I used a retired stamp image from Close to My Heart called Daisy Field N198. Simply colored with Copics, cut and embossed with Spellbinders die and adorned with ribbon and a scalloped edged (Stampin'Up die) coordinating paper. 




I wanted something clean and simple and I think this will be okay.
Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great day. 

Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment