Saturday, April 6, 2013

Just a piece of whatever

I've been doodling and playing with stamps and came up with this fun piece of whatever.

I  had some left over pieces of cardstock that had shapes cut out, so I used them as a stencil for my circle and ovals.
 Then I used a few stamps sets from MME that I got for Christmas that couldn't wait to ink. 
 I did some white embossing, regular stamping and a lot of doodling. I thought the circles looked like Ladybugs, hehe.
I think this is just my fun piece and I will use it on my kitchen photo board for a splash of color in the summer. Then, I may just pop it into my scrapbook for safe keeping. 

I thought that I should have done this in my mixed media journal, but then I couldn't use it for a summer decoration. 

Have you ever just created a "FUN" piece of art work? 
Thanks for stopping by.

Joan

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the collage effect. The colors are so summery and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really is uber cool and I am so totally pinning it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your "whatever" piece. It is fun and summery.
    You could put in your art journal after summer :)

    ReplyDelete