Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Be Your Own Kind .....

I have a quick post to share today. I made a birthday card for my fitness trainer using the You Got This stamp set from The Cat's Pajamas. I made the bunny into a girl bunny using pink and black paper pieced clothing.

 I would have put a sweat band on bunny, but my trainer doesn't wear one.
 I used a piece of foil from a can of my husbands potato sticks for the mirror like background. LOL, yep, I love to recycle. But, it has the best thickness and texture. I fussy cut my embossed sentiment and popped it up. Pretty simple but I needed something special and personalized. By the way, she loved the card. 

I am entering this in The Cat's Pajamas challenge at
Thanks for stopping by my little blog. 

Joanie

11 comments:

  1. Joan, this is so cute! Kinda funny that the Bun is working out on a potato sticks can! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable! And what a great way to personalize this set

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fun Joan - love the girlie look you gave the bun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so cute Joan! I love the foil background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card! I love that stamp! And the sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card! I love that stamp! And the sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute...love the metal bkg...really makes the image pop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a clever idea to use the recycled foil as the background for the cute bunny image...this is so fun and perfect for your trainer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute!! Great sentiment and love the metal background.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet card Joan! Love the coloring! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is adorable! Great choice for your trainer!

    ReplyDelete