Sunday, September 10, 2023

Autumn Birthday Greetings

So, it has been a while since I posted here in Blogger. But, I'm back! I recently found a stamp company that I love. I guess because I needed a change from flowers! Lol. I love flowers, but I don't think my 1, 3, 8 and 12 year old grandchildren want to get flower cards. So, in comes Your Next Stamp Company into my stash! I have 1 YNS stamp set, so far. So, I decided to post on YNS Challenge #146 - Decorations.  I used the set  SCARF WEATHER. My decorations are the enamel dots. ( I made this card for my 8 yr old grandson's upcoming birthday. I really don't think he would have wanted glitter or sequins! ) 

Thanks for stopping by my little blog. 
Have a blessed day! 

Joan V 

2 comments:

  1. Cute as can be, Joan! I’m sure your grandson loves it! YNS has some adorable stamps. Thanks for sharing! Can’t wait for your next post! Hugs..!

    ReplyDelete