Sunday, September 23, 2012

White wedding

Well, I am finally trying very hard to get back into my card making and scrap booking.
My son needed a wedding card and I headed off to my basement craft room to see what I could create. I found a few cards that I could CAS, but needed to use what stamps I had on hand. So, here is what I came up with. I hope to enter this in a few challenges.


I embossed the card, then added a second layer of the same embossed image strip behind my stamped image. I added pearls and bling to the stamped image. The inside is a spellbinders die and a few bling.
Thanks for looking.
Have a great day.

4 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love all the embossing - this is a lovely wedding card! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really elegant wedding card!! thanks so much for playing along with CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've really been wanting to make an all white card. I have never actually done that and I think you have helped inspire me with this gorgeous card...if I can find my scrap desk under the mess!! LOL Thanks for the sweet words on my blog. hugs, Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. So beautiful. I like the softness of colors and love the CAS style design like the Plastic Card. I really appreciate your work.

    ReplyDelete