Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Day 1 of the 30 Day Color Challenge

Well, today is Day 1 of the 30 Day coloring challenge. After watching Kathy's video, I was pumped to get out my markers and color. I already had a few images stamped, so all I needed was to choose a few marker colors.
 I am working with this little set from Darcies and Chit Chat from Lawn Fawn. I used Spectrum Noir markers. I also tried the dabbing of the Various Copic Blender fluid on my dog. I used a piece of felt to get the texture on my dog.

I know it was a coloring day, but I  just couldn't wait to put this card together. Simple yet cute.  I also have some dogs that I started to color and will finish today, since I have all my markers laid out. I usually can't just make one card, it is usually 4-6 cards.
Thanks for stopping by. Hope you all join in on Kathy's 30 Day Coloring Challenge.

1 comment:

  1. How adorable! Great job on the shading, and i love how you shaded the ground underneath the dog :)

    ReplyDelete