Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Play Date Cafe Challenge 116

Over at The Play Date Cafe, there is a new challenge for the week. It's a color challenge using these three colors.    Plum, Pear and Moldy Cheese. 





 Sounds like a wine and cheese party to me. Well, so here is my card using those three colors. I had so much fun being creative today. The image is digital, but the background stamping are real rubber stamps. 


  I made this card with my son in mind, who just started a new job. He doesn't ride a bicycle anymore, just a motorcycle, but this image was so cute, that I couldn't resist using it. Thanks for stopping by my little blog. Have a wonderful day.

Joan






 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. How fun is this little guy! Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh YAY! I'm so glad you came over the Play Date Cafe to play with us, Joan! I'll bet this card made your son smile. :) I sure did! It's a great scene, with the turtle looking 3D in front of that field of flowers. Marvelous use of our colors this week! Thanks so much for playing with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that little turtle, especially his thumbs up! I give a thumbs up to this card and its uber cuteness. Thanks so much for playing along at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your little turtle! A bike should help him win a race that much faster! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your kind words,if you visit my blog you find a candy there :O)
    Your work with bakrounds is greate, love the idea you use.

    ReplyDelete