Monday, September 25, 2017

Art Impressions Challenge 217 Flowers & Foliage

Well, it's been a while since I have posted, but I have been making cards like crazy and helping a few women with their card making skills. I have a darling set from Art Impressions called Howl-oween that I have been waiting to use. Since the Art Impressions challenge says flowers and foliage, I thought this would be a fun card to make. I just love this cute little guy. This is my first try at step cards and I just love them!





Thanks for stopping by my little blog.
Have a great day.
Joan V.

5 comments:

  1. That's an amazing card! Great scene, thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card and amazing water coloring...Your grumpy flower caught me by surprise and truly made me laugh out loud.... too cute Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun. I love the doggie and the stacked houses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Joan, hope you're ok! I miss seeing you in blog land. Your card is adorable! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the visit, Joan! I hope you are still being creative as your cards are amazing! I'm following you now and I'd love to have you follow me, too, if you haven't already! 🎄Happy Holiday Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete