Monday, January 14, 2013

Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge #202

I have a card that I made for the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday challenge #202. Denise is hosting the challenge for this week. She says "This week’s challenge is to make something “New.”  You can use some new stamps, make a card with a Happy New Year sentiment, or take a card you’ve made in the past and make it new by recreating it with some changes/improvements. You can interpret the “New” theme however you wish!"
Well, I just received a bundle in the mail and since it is all NEW to me, I decided to take the plunge. 
I chose Summer Blossoms as my main image. I just love the Blossom series that has been created. These are fun to color and can be used for so many occasions. My paper is Lavender from My Mind's Eye. This collection has so many pretty papers, floral, dots, chevron, etc. I used Bazzill "Lagoon" for my card base and accent paper. My yummy ribbon came from a package I got from Flourishes, llc. I did some stitching, used my Spellbinders die and added the few pearls. I must say, that Flourishes stamps are so easy to use when you need to adjust your image. I used the sentiment Birthday Wishes from the Winter Blossoms set and curved them on my acrylic block to fit the die shape. Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great day. 

Joan V.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! You have coloured this pretty bunch of flowers perfectly, LoVe it!

    ReplyDelete