Thursday, January 31, 2013

Winter Songbirds


Oh, winter is still here. Hmm... so I am still making winter cards and trying to get ahead of my Christmas cards.  I have this great stamp from Great Impressions that I used for my cards. I started out with papers from Basic Grey- Fact and American Crafts- Hip Hip Hooray paper pads.
The songbird image is Great Impressions #G443S and the sentiment Season's Greetings is #C427S. I found this sketch online and think that it was a recent challenge. I did some stitching, glitter on the tree branches and sentiment.

This next card is the same bird image. I also did stitching and glitter on this card. I left off the sentiment on this card so that I can use it for any winter occasion. I always seem to need winter theme "thank you's" after Christmas. This would also make a great winter birthday card.
Thanks for stopping by. I will also post these on my pinterest board.
Have a great day.

Joan

2 comments:

  1. You are amazing... I always have the best intentions to make my Chrissy cards early. These are absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely gorgeous! And thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me comments on my blog. You are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete