Monday, January 7, 2013

Winter Blossom Flourishes Timeless Tuesday

Just a quick post so that I don't miss the deadline for the challenge at Flourishes. The theme for this weeks Timeless Tuesday challenge was to find a card or theme from past challenges to inspire my new creation. I found #192 from Oct 23, 2012 with a birthday theme. Well, I just received the new release stamp set "Winter Blossom" and thought that this would be the perfect time to ink these new images.Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day.

3 comments:

  1. WOW! I love the colors in your flowers, they are just Popping out at me! And the design is absolutely Gorgeous!! I really, love, love your card and the style! :)

    Thank you for playing along with us in Flourishes Timeless Tuesday!
    ~ Amanda :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at the FTTC!

    ReplyDelete